Duration : 4 years
Age : 17 plus as on 31st December
Eligibility : Candidate must have passed Pre-University examination of the Karnatake Pre-University Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or an equivalent examination and with 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In case SC/ST, 40% in the qualifying subjects.
Internship : There shall be 6 months internship after final examination for candidates declared to have passed the examination in all the subjects. Internship should be done in a teaching hospital recognized by the University.
Duration : 2 academic years
Eligibility : Candidates should have passed B.P.T./B.Sc. (P.T.) degree of the University in India or aboard as equivalent with not less than 50% marks.
Duration : 4 academic years
- Passed the two-year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka with Science subjects, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and English.
- Obtained at least 50% marks in above subjects of the qualifying examination. For SC/ST, 40%.
- Completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or reach this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Internship :associated or parent institution
B.Sc Post Graduation
Duration : 2 academic years
- Candidate must hold a certificate in General Nursing
- Be a registered Nurse
- Have minimum of 2 years experience
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Heath Sciences
- Be medically fit.
- Have a good personal and professional record
- Have a working knowledge of English
Duration :1 year
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/Post Graduate, B.Sc. Nursing degree of this University or any other University accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) in hospital or Nursing Educational Institutions or Community Health Setting. (For B.Sc. Nursing Post Certificate holders, no such experience is needed after graduation
- have the qualification of:
- A registered Nurse and registered Midwife for admission to branch I, II, III, IV.
- A registered Nurse for admission to branch V, (Psychiatric Nursing)
Duration : 3 years
Passed the two-year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka with Science subjects, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Biology
A Pre-Degree Course from a recognized University (2 years after 10 years of Schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects of study.
Any equivalent examination recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for the above purpose with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principle subjects of study.
Pre-University vocational Course from a recognized Board with laboratory technology as a vocational subject.
Duration :3 ½ years
- Pass in P.U.C or 12th or PDC or its equivalent course recognized by the Karnataka Nursing council.
- Any group.
Age limit : 17 – 35 years